Our Mercedes Benz tandem pumps are completely remanufactured with high quality seals and include a new genuine Mercedes Benz pulsation damper. Each pump is remanufactured by hand, in the USA, after it goes through a thorough inspection to original specifications. Each pump is primed with OEM fluid and tested on a steering simulator to ensure the operation meets the specific requirements for the Active Body Control and steering systems for your vehicle.
- This Steering Pump is for vehicles equipped with an Active Body Control system. You can access the ABC electronic control unit using diagnostic equipment connected to the data link connector in order to see all the Diagnostic Trouble Codes memorized, and be fully informed about failed components so they can be repaired or replaced. Please note the following:
- ABC Pressure Relief Valve: When the pump fails, particles from the pump can move into the valve and plug small orifices. Please remove and clean the Pressure Valve or your ABC pump may not perform as it should.
- Valve Blocks: There are two valve blocks on your vehicle, one for each axle. They can fail or become clogged with small particles. This can cause the blocks to leak internally and your vehicle will not lower evenly.
- Fluid Level: Hissing sound means air in the system. Check the level with the larger of the two sticks in the reservoir, there are two marks on it. The lower mark is with the engine running and the top is with the engine off. Every time the ABC system is serviced we recommend flushing the entire system and installing a new filter. Use only Pentosin fluid. The filter is in the reservoir you check the level in. It is the large screw off cap. Flushing the fluid is usually done with the Mercedes Benz computer so the car can go through the "Rodeo" to actuate all four struts in a circular motion to bleed the lines of debris, old fluid, and air. Before opening the hydraulic system, clean the area around the connection point to avoid particles entering the system.
|Part Type||Power Steering Pump|
|Part Number||86-01311 R|
|Warranty||FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty (Call for Extended Warranties)|
|OEM Cross Reference||
005 466 70 01 0054667001 005466700160 005466700180 005466700188
A0054667001 A005466700160 A005466700180 A005466700188 86-01311R
|Anticipated Ship Time||Parts will ship within 1 business day if order is placed before 7:30 PM EST|
Product and Installation Videos
2007 Mercedes Benz CL550 All Models
2008 Mercedes Benz CL550 All Models
2009 Mercedes Benz CL550 All Models
Click here for a full list +
- 2008 Mercedes Benz CL63 AMG All Models
- 2009 Mercedes Benz CL63 AMG All Models
- 2010 Mercedes Benz CL63 AMG All Models
- 2010 Mercedes Benz S550 RWD - with Active Body Control
- 2011 Mercedes Benz S550 RWD - with Active Body Control
- 2007 Mercedes Benz S550 with Active Body Control
- 2008 Mercedes Benz S550 with Active Body Control
- 2009 Mercedes Benz S550 with Active Body Control
- 2008 Mercedes Benz S63 AMG All Models
- 2009 Mercedes Benz S63 AMG All Models
- 2010 Mercedes Benz S63 AMG All Models
- 2007 Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG All Models
- 2008 Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG All Models
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
|Guaranteed Exact Fit for OEM #: 005 466 70 01, 0054667001, 005466700160, 005466700180, 005466700188, A0054667001, A005466700160, A005466700180, A005466700188, 86-01311R, 21-350|