Take An Additional 15% Off Brakes and Rotors* Using Code: BRAKESAVE15
C# Software Developer - Level II
The Software Developer Level II needs to be a self-motivated, results oriented team player with good communications skills. The role is to develop and maintain software modules used internally. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and communication with department heads through planning and progress updates.
- 5-10+ year's professional experience required in a programming role.
- Strong history of programming and testing in C# and .Net
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Current Programming experience in C#
- Familiarity with Visual Studio 2010
- Familiarity with other Microsoft systems including Sharepoint a plus
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies a plus
Responsibilities May Include:
- Develop software to support the business operations
- Testing and Quality control of programs
- Develop software modules such as API's to integrate the business
- Assist in various software development planning both inside the IS team and with various department heads
Inc. Magazine rated BuyAutoParts.com as one of the fastest growing companies for 2011, 2012, & 2013 in the United States. www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/buyautopartscom
BuyAutoParts.com has been in business for over 25 years. We started out as a wholesale distributor of automotive products in 1988 and grew as an online retailer of auto parts. Today we have 120 employees in our San Diego, CA headquarters. Our traditional WD group continues to serve wholesale accounts, while our internet site is a popular destination for retail customers, car enthusiasts and mechanics.
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary depending on experience. We also have a generous benefits program including 3 weeks paid time off, paid holidays, full healthcare, flexible schedules, on site yoga, free drinks and snacks and a great company culture.
This is NOT a temp or consult hire. We believe in hiring for the long term. When it comes to advancement opportunities the sky's the limit as we are committed to promoting from within. All of the IT and IS managers joined us in junior roles!
We have multiple positions available in our Programming Department. Please make sure you are applying only for the one you qualified for.
We only seek the best and the brightest. Strong work ethic, a great attitude, self- motivation, and the ability to thrive in a team-player environment are always expected.
*BuyAutoParts.com is a leading international e-commerce and wholesale distribution company based in San Diego, CA. Long before branching out into the world of retail internet sales, we have been providing high quality parts and excellence in customer service for over 20 years. Come join our growing team. For more information on our company, check out: www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/buyautopartscom
Please apply below and submit your resume and cover letter (telling us why you are the best fit for this position).