Junior Logistics Analyst
Inc. Magazine rated BuyAutoParts.com as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. We are a leading e-commerce and wholesale distribution company based in San Diego, CA. Our company has built a strong reputation for providing high quality products over the past 22 years. Our customers include over 4,500 franchise dealers, automotive professionals, and car enthusiasts who trust us to provide quality auto parts with the best customer service in the industry.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, analytical mind to join our Logistics Team. This position will provide analytical and tactical support to the company’s Operations and Supply Chain departments, reporting directly to the Logistics Manager. The ideal candidate will be a self-starting individual with excellent communication skills, who is able to multi-task in a fast pace environment. Some of the primary functions of the Logistics Analyst include but are not limited to: freight analysis, shipping and receiving coordination, regular communication with vendors, supply chain management and providing daily operational support to Sales, Accounting, Operations, and Warehouse teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required – Business or Economics major preferred
- 1-3 years professional experience – Supply chain or logistics experience preferred but not required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Snapfulfill, FoxPro and/or NAV helpful
- A passion for the automotive industry, cars or car parts a plus
- Freight invoice audit and analysis
- Freight logistics coordination and analysis, both domestic and international
- Vendor return processing and analysis
- Assist Logistics Manager with Inventory Control Processes
- Shipping and receiving support
- General Operations team support
- Projects delegated by Logistics Manager
We offer a competitive salary of 30K-40K (DOE) to begin, plus full benefits including medical, dental, and paid vacation.
Please include your cover letter telling us why you are the best fit for this position. We only seek the best and the brightest. Strong work ethic, a great attitude, self- motivation, and the ability to thrive in a team-player environment are always expected.
*BuyAutoParts.com is a leading international e-commerce and wholesale distribution company based in San Diego, CA. Long before branching out into the world of retail internet sales, we have been providing high quality parts and excellence in customer service for over 20 years. Come join our growing team. For more information on our company, check out: www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/buyautopartscom
Please apply below with your resume & cover letter telling us why you are the best fit for this position.