Limited Time Deal: Join the BAP Buyers Club and receive 10% off all orders and flat $25 next day air shipping: Click Here
International Customers, please review our international shipping policies for placing orders and to know more about Shipping, Payment, and Warranties.
Junior Product Purchasing Analyst
Inc. Magazine rated BuyAutoParts.com as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. We are a leading e-commerce and wholesale distribution company based in San Diego, CA. Our company has built a strong reputation for providing high quality products over the past 22 years. Our customers include over 4,500 franchise dealers, automotive professionals, and car enthusiasts who trust us to provide quality auto parts with the best customer service in the industry.
We are currently seeking a Jr. Product Analyst to join our Products Team. This position will provide analytical and tactical support to the company’s Products Department, performing a variety of purchasing, planning, and supply chain duties. The Junior Product Analyst will interact daily with domestic and international vendors, as well as regularly interface with the company’s internal Marketing, Sales, Operations and Accounting departments. Advanced excel skills are a must, as the position requires a considerable amount of spreadsheet and data analysis. The ideal candidate will be a self-starting individual with excellent communication skills, who is able to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 1-3 years professional experience (procurement or supply chain experience a plus)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand and analyze large volumes of data
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- A passion for the automotive industry, cars or car parts a plus
- Issuing Purchase Orders
- Vendor communication – both Domestic and International
- Sales & Pricing Analysis
- Market Research and Competitive Analysis
- Inventory Analysis
- Defective Analysis
- Sales Forecasting & Planning
- Catalog Analysis and Maintenance
- Daily interaction with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Accounting Departments
- General Products Team Support
- Projects delegated by Products Manager
We offer a competitive salary of 35K-45K (DOE) to begin, plus full benefits including medical, dental, and paid vacation.
We only seek the best and the brightest. Strong work ethic, a great attitude, self- motivation, and the ability to thrive in a team-player environment are always expected.
*BuyAutoParts.com is a leading international e-commerce and wholesale distribution company based in San Diego, CA. Long before branching out into the world of retail internet sales, we have been providing high quality parts and excellence in customer service for over 20 years. Come join our growing team. For more information on our company, check out: www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/buyautopartscom
Please apply below with your resume & cover letter telling us why you are the best fit for this position.