Shop by Vehicle
International Customers, please review our international shipping policies for placing orders and to know more about Shipping, Payment, and Warranties.
Jr. Accounting Analyst
Inc. Magazine rated Meridian Auto Parts as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. We are a leading e-commerce and wholesale distribution company based in San Diego, CA. Our company has built a strong reputation for providing high quality products for over 20 years. Our customers include over 4,500 franchise dealers, automotive professionals, and car enthusiasts who trust us to provide quality auto parts with the best customer service in the industry.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate: an energetic, motivated, analytical and numerically-minded individual to join our Accounting/Operations team. This person will excel by combining their knowledge of accounting and data analysis with a high attention to detail. We are a successful and growing company and we only seek the best and brightest!
· Account Analysis/Account Balancing
· Assisting with month-end accounting
· Accounts Payable/Receivable
· Statement Reconciliation
· Posting Transactions/Refunds/Credit memos
· Invoice Management
· Operations and Logistics Analysis
· Assisting the Sr. Accountant with special projects
· 1-2 years of accounting experience required
· Previous experience in Accounts Receivable/Payable is beneficial
· Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
· High degree of computer literacy
· Able to act/operate independently as well as with a team and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Compensation: Salary of $35-$45k DOE plus full benefits and bonuses. When it comes to advancement opportunities, the sky’s the limit, as we prefer to promote from within!
If you see yourself thriving in a fun and enterprising work environment, email us your resume and cover letter. Reply to this job post with “JAA” in the subject line.
For more information on our company, check out: http://www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/buyautopartscom