Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
BUY AUTO PARTS IN THE NEWS
BuyAutoParts.com Delivers On Customer Service
9/23/13 - San Diego, CA - BuyAutoParts.com was featured in the latest edition of the San Diego business journal for our attention to detail which has led to an exceptional customer experience. San Diego Business Journal’s Mike Allen explains how and why our company has been able to create such a simple shopping experience which has led to our incredible growth over the last decade. Below are some factors that are mentioned in the article:
1. We Make It Easy To Buy Auto Parts: The CEO of BuyAutoParts.com, Dara Greaney, is quoted in the article saying “Finding car parts online can be a daunting task. We make it easy”. Allen highlights everything we have done to make this true and why this has led to success.
2. Strategy: We went from specializing in selling steering parts to shops and dealerships in our earlier days, to selling a wide array of vital parts needed to keep critical vehicle systems running to a broader demographic. This shift in strategy led to the movement of our business to the e-commerce platform where everything is focused and can be optimized to make the shopping experience easier for all of our customers, not just the dealerships and shops.
3. People: We have invested in building a staff of more than 60 sales and customer service employees who are not only friendly, but are also auto parts experts and help make the process of buying parts much easier. Get to Know Our Pros
4. Technology: In addition to our valuable staff, we have invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in our website and other technologies to help make navigating through the site and finding the parts you need as easy as possible.
5. Distinctions: Our investment in our people and in our technology has helped land us on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List for three straight years (Find Out More). We are also ranked 75th in the San Diego Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies List.
6. Growth: In 2012, we reported revenue of $32 million dollars and we are expected to hit about $42 million this calendar year. Just in the last year, we have grown from 75 employees to 118. The growth in the company is spread throughout all departments, from sales and customer service, to marketing and IT. We have also moved into a bigger 52,000-square-foot building that includes our office as well as our warehouse where we house over 140,000 parts. Read More About Our Warehouse
7. Trends: The Do-It-For-Me phenomenon is a trend which has helped BuyAutoParts.com grow. Instead of getting a part from a mechanic during a repair, customers are now getting the quote for the part and then comparing their prices to our prices online. Since we make buying auto parts easy, we cut out the middleman and our customers are getting quality parts at much lower prices, without any markup.