Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
Smittybilt XRC S/B76806
(Offroad Bumper - Smittybilt)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Smittybilt Offroad Bumper (Note: Smittybilt). SKU number 14-20010 SY
Part Number: S/B76806 | Fits 2007 to 2014 JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited | 2 and 4-door models | Manufactured from 3/16” cold rolled steel and then robotically welded to the exact specifications Bumpers bolt directly to your vehicle 5-year limited warranty The XRC Bumpers have high degree approach angles and raised corners to maximize ground clearance. Manufactured from 3/16 cold rolled steel and then robotically welded to the exact specifications. Solid mount D-rings that are welded on the inside and outside. Welds are ground down and smoothed out, then a two stage textured matte black powder coat is applied for the ultimate look. The front stinger is 1.75" tubing and has two light tabs that can hold up to two 9" lights. It's unique design is capable of mounting up to a 10,000 lb. winch with the option of running an aluminum or roller fairlead. Bumper requires minor drilling to finish installation.
|Part Type||Offroad Bumper|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $45.00 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $75.00
Product and Installation Videos
2008 Jeep Wrangler XRC Rock Crawler Front Winch Bumper with Grill Guard and D-ring Mounts
2009 Jeep Wrangler XRC Rock Crawler Front Winch Bumper with Grill Guard and D-ring Mounts
2010 Jeep Wrangler XRC Rock Crawler Front Winch Bumper with Grill Guard and D-ring Mounts
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225