Rugged Ridge Xtreme Heavy Duty Front Bumper 11541.02
(Offroad Bumper - Rugged Ridge Brand)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a NEW Rugged Ridge Offroad Bumper (Note: Rugged Ridge Brand). SKU number 14-20459 BKMS
The XHD Aluminum Bumper System was designed for a whole new look while being extremely lightweight. The bumper is all aluminum but uses the current steel XHD D-rings and comes with a built in top filler plate. Each aluminum XHD bumper has cutouts and mounting points for the factory fog lights and a great looking Jeep style front slat look that will make this bumper stand out. This aluminum XHD front bumper with non- winch mount from Rugged Ridge features a textured black powder-coated finish with a tough E-coat undercoating. With a modular design that allows you to build and customize your bumper the way you like, each component maximizes the over-sized look on your Jeep, making your Wrangler ready to rock! You won't find a lighter winch bumper anywhere else! Patent Nos. 7,703,834; 8,393,656; 8,764,080
- Textured black
- Modular design
- Can add winch plate later
- Light weight
Install Time: 4+ Hours
|Part Type||Offroad Bumper|
|Series||Xtreme Heavy Duty Front Bumper|
|Type||Rugged Ridge Brand|
FREE 5 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
5 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $132.00 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $220.00
Product and Installation Videos
2007 Jeep Wrangler All Models
2008 Jeep Wrangler All Models
2009 Jeep Wrangler All Models
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225