Rugged Ridge Spartan Rear Bumper 11548.21
(Offroad Bumper - Rugged Ridge Brand)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a NEW Rugged Ridge Offroad Bumper (Note: Rugged Ridge Brand). SKU number 14-20485 BKMS
Rugged Ridge engineered the Spartan Series Bumpers for the Jeep enthusiast that wants the look of a classic off-road style bumper without the extra weight and heavy price tag. The Spartan Rear Bumpers one-piece design features a body-width profile and sturdy all-steel construction with welded ends making it a solid choice for any Jeep, from avid off-roader to daily-driven mall cruiser and anything in between. The bumpers center section features a recess that provides additional clearance for larger wheel & tire combinations. Each Spartan Series Rear Bumper includes integrated shackle plates that anchor to the frame for solid vehicle recovery and all the necessary hardware for installation (D-shackles not included). The Rugged Ridge Spartan Rear Bumper is a direct bolt-on replacement for 2007-2018 Wrangler JK models and works with all factory equipment including factory tow hitch. Best of all, it’s backed by our industry-leading 5-year limited warranty, making it the best built, budget-minded rear bumper on the market today.
- Narrow body-width bumper adds an aggressive trail-ready look
- Black textured powder coat finish resists rust and corrosion
- Integrated shackle mounts are anchored to the frame for reliable recovery points (shackles not included)
- Center bumper recess allows fitment for oversize wheel and tire combos
- Works with factory JK tow hitch
Install Time: 2+ Hours
|Part Type||Offroad Bumper|
|Series||Spartan Rear Bumper|
|Type||Rugged Ridge Brand|
FREE 5 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
5 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $57.75 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $96.25
Product and Installation Videos
2007 Jeep Wrangler All Models
2008 Jeep Wrangler All Models
2009 Jeep Wrangler All Models
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225