Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
BedRug Impact Mat IMQ17SBS
(Bed Liner - BedRug)
This is a New BedRug Bed Liner (Note: BedRug). SKU number 14-70286 BE
The BedRug Impact Mat Truck Bed Mat is a mat that is made to cover both the truck bed and tailgate and is designed specifically for your make and model of truck. You'll enjoy a textured non-skid surface and maintain the exact shape and features of your truck bed. The Impact Mat by BedRug gives you the look and feel of a spray in liner, but with increased durability, better UV Protection, and it can be removed fast and easily if desired. It provides a rugged work surface that is durable enough to withstand impacts and dings while protecting your most fragile cargo from sliding around your truck bed. Thanks to its 1/4' thick foam construction, your knees will thank you for making this purchase each time you get into the truck bed! The The BedTred by BedRug is made of a TPO composite surface bonded to a layer of 1/4' thick foam similar to what is used in life jackets. You can easily wash or clean it along with the rest of your truck.
|Part Type||Bed Liner|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
|Interchange Part Numbers||
Product and Installation Videos
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225