Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
BedRug XLT Mat XLTBMQ17SBS
(Bed Liner - BedRug)
This is a New BedRug Bed Liner (Note: BedRug). SKU number 14-70343 BE
If you're looking for the best in truck bed protection that not only is high quality, but also both fits and looks great, the BedRug XLT Truck Bed Mat is the perfect solution for you. Protecting the entire floor and tailgate section of the truck, the BedRug XLT Truck Bed Mat is made specifically for your make and model of truck, meaning it will match the contour and shape of your truck bed floor . The BedRug XLT Truck Bed Mat will fit your truck if it has no liner, or a spray in liner. If you have a 'drop in' liner, it will not fit. You'll be left with a smooth flat surface and maintain the exact shape and features of your truck bed. BedRug Truck Bed Mats are made from the same material as the BedRug complete bed liner, but cover only the floor of the bed of your truck. The BedRug Truck Bed Mat is made of polypropylene and features a unique design that looks and feels like carpet, but is a heck of a lot more durable. Designed specifically for exterior use, the BedRug Bed Mat offers ultimate truck bed protection and is resistant to staining, bleach, oil, and even battery acid! BedRug Truck Bed Mats will not absorb water and at 3/4' thick are XLT absorbent, meaning they are easy on your knees, and your cargo.
|Part Type||Bed Liner|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
|Interchange Part Numbers||
Product and Installation Videos
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225