Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Truck Bed Tonneau Cover 83970
(Tonneau Cover - Extang)
This is a New Extang Tonneau Cover (Note: Extang). SKU number 14-90840 EX
**** LIMITED TIME DEAL. FREE HUSKY FLOOR LINERS WITH PURCHASE ****
Click Here for Rebate Form
The Extang Solid Fold 2.0 is a hard, tri-fold truck bed cover. The Solid Fold 2.0 tonneau is made with TPO dent-resistant panels and integrated snap on seals to make the most durable and weather resistant hard folding cover on the market. The Solid Fold 2.0 has a textured, matte finish that gives the 2.0 an unmatched OEM look. The Solid Fold 2.0 comes fully assembled out of the box and installs in seconds. Sold Fold 2.0 - The Next Generation of the Extang Solid Fold!
|Part Type||Tonneau Cover|
|Model||Solid Fold 2.0 Truck Bed Tonneau Cover|
FREE 3 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
3 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $139.35 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $232.25
|Interchange Part Numbers||
Product and Installation Videos
2009 Nissan Titan LE - 96.0 in. Bed - Styleside - Black Textured Paint - w/o Cargo Channel System
2008 Nissan Titan SE - 96.0 in. Bed - Styleside - Black Textured Paint - w/o Cargo Channel System
2009 Nissan Titan SE - 96.0 in. Bed - Styleside - Black Textured Paint - w/o Cargo Channel System
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225