Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
Extang Classic Tool Box Truck Bed Tonneau Cover 32755
(Tonneau Cover - Extang)
This is a New Extang Tonneau Cover (Note: Extang). SKU number 14-90921 EX
The Extang Classic Platinum Tonneau is the ultimate quality choice when nothing but premium metal components will do. The Extang Classic Platinum Toolbox tonneau cover is a snap-based truck bed cover that is made to fit with most standard 20 in. toolboxes. The Classic Platinum offers fast and easy access to the truck bed and cargo by simply dropping the tailgate or by unsnapping and rolling up the tarp. Extang exclusive and patented all-climate tarp design is fully adjustable for easy use in cold weather. Our quick-release tail rail uses patented 'ClickLock ' corners and allows you to roll the cover open and get it out of your way quickly. Extang 'TuffSnaps' will not break. Field tested and proven, the Extang Classic Platinum truck bed cover installs in just minutes and gives you years of protection from the elements!
|Part Type||Tonneau Cover|
|Model||Classic Tool Box Truck Bed Tonneau Cover|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
|Interchange Part Numbers||
Product and Installation Videos
1998 Dodge Dakota Base - 96.0 in. Bed - Fleetside - Black - Vinyl - For Use w/ Existing Tool Box - Tool Box Not Included
1999 Dodge Dakota Base - 96.0 in. Bed - Fleetside - Black - Vinyl - For Use w/ Existing Tool Box - Tool Box Not Included
1998 Dodge Dakota SLT - 96.0 in. Bed - Fleetside - Black - Vinyl - For Use w/ Existing Tool Box - Tool Box Not Included
Click here for a full list +
- 1999 Dodge Dakota SLT - 96.0 in. Bed - Fleetside - Black - Vinyl - For Use w/ Existing Tool Box - Tool Box Not Included
- 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport - 96.0 in. Bed - Fleetside - Black - Vinyl - For Use w/ Existing Tool Box - Tool Box Not Included
- 1999 Dodge Dakota Sport - 96.0 in. Bed - Fleetside - Black - Vinyl - For Use w/ Existing Tool Box - Tool Box Not Included
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225