Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
Extang Tuff Tonno Tonneau Cover 14960
(Tonneau Cover - Extang)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a NEW Extang Tonneau Cover (Note: Extang). SKU number 14-91267 EX
The Extang Tuff Tonno truck bed cover features smooth edges with a tarp-tightening rotating tail rail and spring loaded bows. The Tuff Tonno's rotating rear rail is Extang engineered to offer a better looking truck bed cover that is easy to use. SpringLock bows are simple to install and they wont fall off at any speed. Get a clean, smooth look with the worlds strongest tarp attachment system. The Tuff Tonno even set a world speed record at Indy and now holds a place in the Indy Hall of Fame!
|Part Type||Tonneau Cover|
|Model||Tuff Tonno Tonneau Cover|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
1998 Nissan Frontier Base - 77.4 in. Bed - Styleside - Black - Vinyl
1999 Nissan Frontier XE - 77.4 in. Bed - Styleside - Black - Vinyl
2000 Nissan Frontier XE - 77.4 in. Bed - Styleside - Black - Vinyl
Click here for a full list +
- 2001 Nissan Frontier XE - 77.4 in. Bed - Styleside - Black - Vinyl
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225