Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
Truxedo Lo Pro Truck Bed Tonneau Cover 573601
(Tonneau Cover - TruXedo Brand)
This is a New Truxedo Tonneau Cover (Note: TruXedo Brand). SKU number 14-91513 TX
A sleek, low-profile design is the signature of the Lo Pro. Heavy-duty construction and the patented automatic tension control keep the cover looking great in any weather condition. The Lo Pro mounts inside the rails of the truck bed, providing full access to stake pocket holes for use with additional accessories. Stylish design, simple functionality and durable bed protection are what make the Lo Pro North America's #1 selling roll-up truck bed cover.
|Part Type||Tonneau Cover|
|Model||Lo Pro Truck Bed Tonneau Cover|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
|Interchange Part Numbers||
Product and Installation Videos
1987 Nissan D21 74.6 in. Bed - Styleside - Black
1988 Nissan D21 74.6 in. Bed - Styleside - Black
1990 Nissan D21 74.6 in. Bed - Styleside - Black
Click here for a full list +
- 1991 Nissan D21 Base - 74.6 in. Bed - Styleside - Black
- 1992 Nissan D21 Base - 74.6 in. Bed - Styleside - Black
- 1993 Nissan D21 Base - 74.6 in. Bed - Styleside - Black
- 1989 Nissan D21 E - 74.6 in. Bed - Styleside - Black
- 1989 Nissan D21 SE - 74.6 in. Bed - Styleside - Black
- 1992 Nissan D21 SE - 74.6 in. Bed - Styleside - Black
- 1993 Nissan D21 SE - 74.6 in. Bed - Styleside - Black
- 1989 Nissan D21 XE - 74.6 in. Bed - Styleside - Black
- 1994 Nissan D21 XE - 74.6 in. Bed - Styleside - Black
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225