Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
Retrax RetraxPRO MX Retractable Tonneau Cover 80822
(Tonneau Cover - Retrax Brand)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a NEW Retrax Tonneau Cover (Note: Retrax Brand). SKU number 14-92846 RX
****LIMITED TIME DEAL. FREE BEDRUG BED MAT WITH RETRAX PURCHASE****
Click Here for Offer Form
RetraxPRO MX bed covers are made with heavy-duty aluminum slats covered in a matte powder coat, giving them the strength to support distributed loads of more than 500 pounds! The RetraxPRO MX features a limited lifetime warranty, meaning you'll never have to worry about your bed cover once you have it installed. Sealed ball-bearing rollers are mounted onto each section. This allows the retractable cover to open and close easily with one hand, without the need for pull straps, Velcro, snaps or springs. Ball-bearings provide smooth operation, preventing the cover from binding when opening or closing. Our patented low-profile design is always flush, enhancing the integrity of your truck's style rather than overcoming it. Your cover will seal tight and look good. Unlike soft covers that bulk up when rolled, the flush front cover streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm, dependable seal that keeps out the elements and helps keep the bed dry. The RetraxPRO MX cover can be latched or key locked in any position. This allows for unlimited flexibility in hauling almost any object, and the secure Dual Latch Locking System provides protection unlike any other cover.
|Part Type||Tonneau Cover|
|Model||RetraxPRO MX Retractable Tonneau Cover|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
2004 Toyota Tundra Limited - 74.3 in. Bed - Fleetside - Rugged Aluminum Construction - Matte Black
2005 Toyota Tundra Limited - 74.3 in. Bed - Fleetside - Rugged Aluminum Construction - Matte Black
2006 Toyota Tundra Limited - 74.3 in. Bed - Fleetside - Rugged Aluminum Construction - Matte Black
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225