Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
Extang Encore Truck Bed Tonneau Cover 62830
(Tonneau Cover - Extang)
This is a New Extang Tonneau Cover (Note: Extang). SKU number 14-93339 EX
The Extang Encore Tonno is a low profile, hard tri-fold truck bed cover that offers unparalleled versatility. The Encore gives you easy access to your truck bed from the both front and rear panels! The EnCore truck bed cover is self-positioning for quick and easy installation. Extang engineered rear latches lock the cover at the tailgate and supplemental tethers secure your cover to the side rails. The wide-opening front panel provides quick access to the front of the truck bed and can be locked featuring BOLT , one-key lock technology. Extang-tuff 1-inch thick panels are made of automotive thermo-plastic (TPO) for unmatched impact resistance, superior UV protection and thermal stability. A textured, powder coated frame and matte black rubber components combine to make the Extang Encore Tonno more stylish, easier to use, and more water resistant compared to any other truck bed cover!
|Part Type||Tonneau Cover|
|Model||Encore Truck Bed Tonneau Cover|
FREE 3 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
3 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $137.85 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $229.75
|Interchange Part Numbers||
Product and Installation Videos
2016 Toyota Tacoma SR - 60.5 in. Bed - Fleetside - Black
2017 Toyota Tacoma SR - 60.5 in. Bed - Fleetside - Black
2018 Toyota Tacoma SR - 60.5 in. Bed - Fleetside - Black
Click here for a full list +
- 2016 Toyota Tacoma SR5 - 60.5 in. Bed - Fleetside - Black
- 2017 Toyota Tacoma SR5 - 60.5 in. Bed - Fleetside - Black
- 2018 Toyota Tacoma SR5 - 60.5 in. Bed - Fleetside - Black
- 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road - 60.5 in. Bed - Fleetside - Black
- 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - 60.5 in. Bed - Fleetside - Black
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225