Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tool Box Tonneau Cover 84488
(Tonneau Cover - Extang)
This is a NEW Extang Tonneau Cover (Note: Extang). SKU number 14-93374 EX
The Solid Fold 2.0 Toolbox Tonneau by Extang provides the best in weather and UV protection while sill allowing for instant cargo access. It is designed for full size trucks with 6 1/2 and 8 bed lengths and will match up the most 18-20 in standard toolboxes. The Solid Fold 2.0 Toolbox Tonneau comes equipped with a mountain rail that permits quick installation along with a watertight seal up against the toolbox. It is made of heavy-duty automotive grade TPO skins with a Polypropylene core for the ultimate in dent resistance. The lightweight design and easy to use clamping system makes this tonneau cover our most versatile cover yet.
|Part Type||Tonneau Cover|
|Model||Solid Fold 2.0 Tool Box Tonneau Cover|
FREE 3 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
3 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $125.42 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $209.03
|Interchange Part Numbers||
Product and Installation Videos
2018 Ford F Series Trucks F-250 Super Duty - 98.1 in. Bed - Styleside - Black Textured Paint - For Use w/Existing Tool Box - Tool Box Not Included
2017 Ford F Series Trucks F-350 Super Duty - 98.1 in. Bed - Styleside - Black Textured Paint - For Use w/Existing Tool Box - Tool Box Not Included - Dually Bed
2018 Ford F Series Trucks F-350 Super Duty - 98.1 in. Bed - Styleside - Black Textured Paint - For Use w/Existing Tool Box - Tool Box Not Included - Dually Bed
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225