Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
Retrax RetraxONE Retractable Tonneau Cover 10502
(Tonneau Cover - Retrax Brand)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a NEW Retrax Tonneau Cover (Note: Retrax Brand). SKU number 14-93844 RX
The RetraxONE retractable pickup bed cover is manufactured from polycarbonate, a durable thermoplastic commonly known as LEXAN. This low-profile design incorporates a front cover that is flush with the truck bed cover, which streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm, dependable seal to help to keep the truck bed dry. This rigid, one-piece sheet is engineered to retract without joints or hinges that can trap dust, wear out or freeze. Polycarbonate has excellent impact resistance and is unharmed by sun, moisture or temperatures from -50 to 200?F. Sealed ball-bearing rollers mounted onto the aluminum support beams allow the RetraxONE truck bed cover to retract or close effortlessly without the use of springs or any kind of mechanism â€“ no moving parts to jam, freeze or fail. The compact storage canister, approximately 11 inches squared, contains a unique spiral track system that prevents the truck bed cover from coming into contact with itself as it opens or closes. Tempered aluminum support beams embedded into the polycarbonate sheet add strength to support heavy snow loads and ensure quiet, stable travel at any speed. In fact, the rigid design of the Retrax(TM) truck bed cover improves the aerodynamics of your pickup so much that it can improve your fuel economy by as much as 10%!
|Part Type||Tonneau Cover|
|Model||RetraxONE Retractable Tonneau Cover|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $199.35 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $332.25
Product and Installation Videos
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225