Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
Retrax RetraxONE MX Retractable Tonneau Cover 60383
(Tonneau Cover - Retrax Brand)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a NEW Retrax Tonneau Cover (Note: Retrax Brand). SKU number 14-93861 RX
The RetraxONE MX combines strong, durable polycarbonate with a powerful and incredible scratch resistant matte finish. The RetraxONE MX features a low-profile patented design that streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm seal. The RetraxONE MX can be locked in any position along the rail and its secured with its own keys. The RetraxONE MX is manufactured from polycarbonate, a durable thermoplastic commonly known as LEXAN(R), which is reinforced with aluminum rods. This unique construction is sure to keep your cargo safe and secure in the most extreme elements. The RetraxONE MX features a spiral track storage canister that prevents the cover from rubbing on itself as it retracts and closes, and won't obstruct access to your cargo when you need it. The RetraxONE MX glides easily thanks to sealed ball bearings, and installs with no drilling.
|Part Type||Tonneau Cover|
|Model||RetraxONE MX Retractable Tonneau Cover|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $194.85 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $324.75
Product and Installation Videos
2018 Ford F Series Trucks F-250 Super Duty - 81.9 in. Bed - Styleside - Matte One Piece Polycarbonate Finish
2017 Ford F Series Trucks F-350 Super Duty - 81.9 in. Bed - Styleside - Matte One Piece Polycarbonate Finish - Dually Bed
2018 Ford F Series Trucks F-350 Super Duty - 81.9 in. Bed - Styleside - Matte One Piece Polycarbonate Finish - Dually Bed
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225