We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
BuyAutoParts New Convertible Top Motor
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts Convertible Top Motor (Note: New). SKU number 15-30045 N
This is a brand new convertible top motor that fits like OEM, and is backed by a one year, unlimited mileage warranty. This only fits models that had a power-operated top from the factory; it does not turn a manual top into a power top. Fits 1962 & 1963 Buick Special, Pontiac Tempest, Olds F85, Chevy II Nova & Corvair and 1962 Skylark, Wildcat, Cadillac Deville, Eldorado, Series 62, Bel Air, Biscayne, Impala, Catalina, Cutlass, Grand Prix, Jetfire, Electra, Invicta, LeSabre, Eighty Eight, Ninety Eight, Bonneville, Starfire & Star Chief
|Part Type||Convertible Top Motor|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Height: 6.00" |
1962 Buick Electra All Models
1962 Buick Invicta All Models
1962 Buick LeSabre All Models
Click Here for Full List
- 1962 Buick Skylark 3.5L Engine
- 1962 Buick Skylark All Models
- 1962 Buick Special All Models
- 1963 Buick Special All Models
- 1962 Buick Wildcat All Models
- 1962 Cadillac Deville All Models
- 1962 Cadillac Eldorado All Models
- 1962 Cadillac Series 62 All Models
- 1962 Chevrolet Bel Air All Models
- 1962 Chevrolet Biscayne All Models
- 1962 Chevrolet Chevy II All Models
- 1963 Chevrolet Chevy II All Models
- 1962 Chevrolet Corvair All Models
- 1962 Chevrolet Impala All Models
- 1962 Oldsmobile Cutlass All Models
- 1962 Oldsmobile Dynamic Dynamic 88 - Base
- 1962 Oldsmobile Dynamic Dynamic 88 - Holiday
- 1962 Oldsmobile F85 All Models
- 1963 Oldsmobile F85 All Models
- 1962 Oldsmobile Jetfire All Models
- 1962 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight 98
- 1962 Oldsmobile Starfire All Models
- 1962 Oldsmobile Super 88 All Models
- 1962 Pontiac Bonneville All Models
- 1962 Pontiac Catalina All Models
- 1962 Pontiac Grand Prix All Models
- 1962 Pontiac Star Chief All Models
- 1962 Pontiac Tempest All Models
- 1963 Pontiac Tempest All Models
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225