We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
1974 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Shock and Strut Set
(BuyAutoParts KYB Gas-a-just 77-61296AU 2 Pc Kit - 2 New KYB Gas-a-just Shocks/Struts)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a BuyAutoParts Shock and Strut Set (Note: 2 Pc Kit - 2 New KYB Gas-a-just Shocks/Struts). This Shock and Strut Set is guaranteed to fit your 1974 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia . SKU number 77-61296 AU
KYB World Class Shocks & Struts
This KYB Gas-a-just Series Pair Includes:
2 x KYB KG4520
The KYB Gas-a-just monotube shock absorber has additional performance advantages over the twin-tube design: It can instantly, automatically adjust to more handling and control needs and never experiences performance fade due to aeration. The Gas-a-just is available as an OE Monotube replacement and as an OE Twin-tube performance upgrade. The KYB Gas-a-just has two separate working chambers: An air-free hydraulic piston and valve area for responsiveness and control and a second high-pressure Nitrogen gas area with a floating piston that provides a comfortable ride during normal driving and adds instant performance on demand. The monotube design provides the best combination when you sometimes need or want more than average or designed ride control performance and steering responsiveness. The KYB Gas-a-just is a high pressure, Nitrogen gas-charged monotube design that includes every quality component that our global OEM products include.",,,
|Part Type||Shock and Strut Set|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||2 Pc Kit - 2 New KYB Gas-a-just Shocks/Struts|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available.* View Options
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $13.71 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $22.85
1966 Volkswagen Beetle 1.3L Eng. - Front - Pair
1967 Volkswagen Beetle Front - Pair
1968 Volkswagen Beetle Front - Pair
Click Here for Full List
- 1969 Volkswagen Beetle Front - Pair
- 1970 Volkswagen Beetle Front - Pair
- 1971 Volkswagen Beetle Front - Pair
- 1972 Volkswagen Beetle Front - Pair
- 1973 Volkswagen Beetle Front - Pair
- 1974 Volkswagen Beetle Front - Pair
- 1975 Volkswagen Beetle Front - Pair
- 1976 Volkswagen Beetle Front - Pair
- 1977 Volkswagen Beetle Front - Pair
- 1966 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia 1.3L Eng. - Front - Pair
- 1967 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Front - Pair
- 1968 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Front - Pair
- 1969 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Front - Pair
- 1970 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Front - Pair
- 1971 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Front - Pair
- 1972 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Front - Pair
- 1973 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Front - Pair
- 1973 Volkswagen Thing Use Kit #103 - Front - Pair
- 1974 Volkswagen Thing Use Kit #103 - Front - Pair
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225