We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
1977 Ford Maverick Shock and Strut Set
(BuyAutoParts 77-632166G 2pc Kit - 2 New Sachs Shock Absorbers)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a BuyAutoParts Shock and Strut Set (Note: 2pc Kit - 2 New Sachs Shock Absorbers). This Shock and Strut Set is guaranteed to fit your 1977 Ford Maverick . SKU number 77-63216 6G
SACHS Shocks & Struts Kit
Kit contains: 2 x Sachs 030 270
SACHS car shock absorbers and struts are of the highest quality, which is one reason why numerous well-known automotive manufacturers fit them as standard in new vehicles. Every year, over 10 million new cars roll off the assembly line fitted with SACHS auto shocks.
Equally, SACHS applies its OE expertise to spare parts production, so its aftermarket car shock absorbers are always state-of-the-art, which means a safer, more comfortable and contemporary drive. No matter what challenges the road presents, the chassis performance and dynamics they provide ensure perfect road grip and cornering.
|Part Type||Shock and Strut Set|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||2pc Kit - 2 New Sachs Shock Absorbers|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $9.51 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $15.85
Product and Installation Videos
1970 Ford Maverick Front - Pair
1971 Ford Maverick Front - Pair
1972 Ford Maverick Front - Pair
Click here for a full list +
- 1973 Ford Maverick Front - Pair
- 1974 Ford Maverick Front - Pair
- 1975 Ford Maverick Front - Pair
- 1976 Ford Maverick Front - Pair
- 1967 Ford Mustang Front - Pair
- 1968 Ford Mustang Front - Pair
- 1969 Ford Mustang Front - Pair
- 1970 Ford Mustang Front - Pair
- 1971 Mercury Comet Front - Pair
- 1972 Mercury Comet Front - Pair
- 1973 Mercury Comet Front - Pair
- 1974 Mercury Comet Front - Pair
- 1975 Mercury Comet Front - Pair
- 1976 Mercury Comet Front - Pair
- 1977 Mercury Comet Front - Pair
- 1967 Mercury Cougar Front - Pair
- 1968 Mercury Cougar Front - Pair
- 1969 Mercury Cougar Front - Pair
- 1970 Mercury Cougar Front - Pair
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225