1984 BMW 325e Alternator
(Bosch Alternator AL46X Bosch)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a Bosch Alternator (Note: Bosch). This Alternator is guaranteed to fit your 1984 BMW 325e . SKU number 31-04834 BBHK
Bosch Remanufactured Alternators
Bosch Remanufactured Alternators have more new parts and are performance tested to ensure longer, more reliable operation with maximum performance.
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $35.01 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $58.35
Product and Installation Videos
1984 BMW 318i 1.8L Eng. - L4 Eng. - 80 A
1985 BMW 318i 1.8L Eng. - L4 Eng. - Coupe - 80 A
1985 BMW 325e 2.7L Eng. - L6 Eng. - Coupe
Click here for a full list +
- 1985 BMW 325e 2.7L Eng. - L6 Eng. - Sedan - 80 A
- 1984 BMW 528 528e - 2.7L Eng. - L6 Eng.
- 1985 BMW 528 528e - 2.7L Eng. - L6 Eng.
- 1983 BMW 533i 3.2L Eng. - L6 Eng.
- 1984 BMW 533i 3.2L Eng. - L6 Eng.
- 1985 BMW 535i 3.5L Eng. - L6 Eng.
- 1982 BMW 633csi 3.2L Eng. - L6 Eng. - 80 A
- 1983 BMW 633csi 3.2L Eng. - L6 Eng. - 80 A
- 1984 BMW 633csi 3.2L Eng. - L6 Eng. - 80 A
- 1985 BMW 635csi 3.5L Eng. - L6 Eng.
- 1982 BMW 733i 3.2L Eng. - L6 Eng. - 80 A
- 1983 BMW 733i 3.2L Eng. - L6 Eng. - 80 A
- 1984 BMW 733i 3.2L Eng. - L6 Eng. - 80 A
- 1985 BMW 735i 3.5L Eng. - L6 Eng.
- 1986 BMW 735i 3.5L Eng. - L6 Eng. - To 10/1985 - 80 A
- 1986 BMW L7 3.5L Eng. - L6 Eng. - To 10/1985 - 80 A
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225