We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Your AccountYour Account Information Your Orders Track Packages
Returns & WarrantiesReturn an ItemWarranty Return a Core
1991 Suzuki Samurai Shock Absorber
(Monroe Shocks & Struts Monro-Matic Plus 31029 Monroe Shocks & Struts Brand)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a Monroe Shocks & Struts Shock Absorber (Note: Monroe Shocks & Struts Brand). This Shock Absorber is guaranteed to fit your 1991 Suzuki Samurai . SKU number 75-07207 BCZC
Engineered to get more miles from your car, Monro-Matic® PLUS shocks are equipped with nitrogen gas charge and feature Velocity Proportional Valving (VPV) technology for improved comfort at an economical price.
Compressed Length - 9.625; Extended Length - 15.375; Travel Length - 5.75; Lower Mount Type - Loop Bushing Mount - 5/8"" Bushing ID X 1.5/16"" Bushing OAL; Lower Mount Code - L1; Upper Mount Type - Stem Mount - 2.3/8"" Stem Length X 3/8""-16 Thread Pitch; Upper Mount Code - S4; Dust Shield Included - Yes; Dust Shield Material - Metal; Includes Bump Stop - No; Hydraulic Lockout - No; Gas Charged - Yes; Parts Pack(s) - P01134; Part Description - Shock Absorber; Internal Rebound Bumper - No
|Part Type||Shock Absorber|
|Brand||Monroe Shocks & Struts|
|Type||Monroe Shocks & Struts Brand|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available.* View Options
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $7.41 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $12.35
1986 Suzuki Samurai Front
1987 Suzuki Samurai Front
1988 Suzuki Samurai Front
Click Here for Full List
- 1989 Suzuki Samurai Front
- 1990 Suzuki Samurai Front
- 1992 Suzuki Samurai Front
- 1993 Suzuki Samurai Front
- 1994 Suzuki Samurai Front
- 1995 Suzuki Samurai Front
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225