Select Your Vehicle
We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
1999 BMW 540 Control Arm Kit
(BuyAutoParts 93-80092K5 Complete Front and Rear Suspension Kit)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a BuyAutoParts Control Arm Kit (Note: Complete Front and Rear Suspension Kit). This Control Arm Kit is guaranteed to fit your 1999 BMW 540 . SKU number 93-80092 K5
L/R Lower Control Arm, L/R Thrust Arm, L/R Front Sway Bar Link, L/R Front Outer Tie Rod, Idler Arm, L/R Trailing Arm Bushing, Rear Snap Ring, Guide Rod x 2, L/R Rear Ball Joint, L/R Rear Upper Control Arm, L/R Rear Stabilizer Link
|Part Type||Control Arm Kit|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
Outer Tie Rod End
Outer Tie Rod End
Sway Bar Link
Sway Bar Link
Trailing Arm Bushing
|Type||Complete Front and Rear Suspension Kit|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $33.30 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $55.50
Product and Installation Videos
1997 BMW 540 Front and Rear Suspension Kit - E39 Chassis
1998 BMW 540 Front and Rear Suspension Kit - E39 Chassis
2000 BMW 540 Front and Rear Suspension Kit - E39 Chassis
Click here for a full list +
- 2001 BMW 540 Front and Rear Suspension Kit - E39 Chassis
- 2002 BMW 540 Front and Rear Suspension Kit - E39 Chassis
- 2003 BMW 540 Front and Rear Suspension Kit - E39 Chassis
- 2000 BMW M5 Front and Rear Suspension Kit - E39 Chassis
- 2001 BMW M5 Front and Rear Suspension Kit - E39 Chassis
- 2002 BMW M5 Front and Rear Suspension Kit - E39 Chassis
- 2003 BMW M5 Front and Rear Suspension Kit - E39 Chassis
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225