We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
1999 Saab 9-3 Ignition Coil
(BuyAutoParts 32-80194AN BuyAutoParts New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a BuyAutoParts Ignition Coil (Note: BuyAutoParts New). This Ignition Coil is guaranteed to fit your 1999 Saab 9-3 . SKU number 32-80194 AN
Vehicle with Direct Ignition - Contains all 4 Coils - Saab calls this an "Ignition Discharge Module"
|Part Type||Ignition Coil|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available.* View Options
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $32.91 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $54.85
1994 Saab 900 2.0L and 2.3L Engine with Direct Ignition
1995 Saab 900 2.0L and 2.3L Engine with Direct Ignition
1996 Saab 900 2.0L and 2.3L Engine with Direct Ignition
Click Here for Full List
- 1997 Saab 900 2.0L and 2.3L Engine with Direct Ignition
- 1998 Saab 900 All Models with Direct Ignition
- 1990 Saab 9000 2.0L and 2.3L Engine with Direct Ignition
- 1995 Saab 9000 2.3L Engine with Direct Ignition
- 1996 Saab 9000 2.3L Engine with Direct Ignition
- 1997 Saab 9000 2.3L Engine with Direct Ignition
- 1998 Saab 9000 2.3L Engine with Direct Ignition
- 1991 Saab 9000 All Models with Direct Ignition
- 1992 Saab 9000 All Models with Direct Ignition
- 1993 Saab 9000 All Models with Direct Ignition
- 1994 Saab 9000 All Models with Direct Ignition
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225