We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
2001 Saab 9-5 Ignition Coil
(Hitachi Automotive IGC4063 Hitachi Automotive Brand)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a Hitachi Automotive Ignition Coil (Note: Hitachi Automotive Brand). This Ignition Coil is guaranteed to fit your 2001 Saab 9-5 . SKU number 32-82987 BJDJ
Hitachi's Ignition Coils (IGCs) provide the needed energy for today's high efficiency, high power vehicles. High quality materials ensure that even under the most extreme conditions, Hitachi's IGCs will not deform or malfunction. Our ignition coils help to produce optimal engine efficiency resulting in reliable performance and gas mileage. Electronic connection points are welded to providing durability during heat cycles. Details such as materials, high turns ratios, and protected circuitry provide a durable and reliable product approved by OE manufacturers. Designed to meet the exact needs of each specific vehicle, Hitachi's ignition coils are the premium choice.
|Part Type||Ignition Coil|
|Type||Hitachi Automotive Brand|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available.* View Options
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $53.46 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $89.10
2000 Saab 9-3 Base - 2.0L Engine
2001 Saab 9-3 Base - 2.0L Engine
2000 Saab 9-3 SE - 2.0L Engine
Click Here for Full List
- 2001 Saab 9-3 SE - 2.0L Engine
- 2002 Saab 9-3 SE - 2.0L Engine
- 2003 Saab 9-3 SE - 2.0L Engine
- 1999 Saab 9-3 Viggen - 2.3L Engine
- 2000 Saab 9-3 Viggen - 2.3L Engine
- 2001 Saab 9-3 Viggen - 2.3L Engine
- 2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen - 2.3L Engine
- 2000 Saab 9-5 2.3t - 2.3L Engine
- 2006 Saab 9-5 2.3t - 2.3L Engine
- 2007 Saab 9-5 2.3t - 2.3L Engine
- 2008 Saab 9-5 2.3t - 2.3L Engine
- 2009 Saab 9-5 2.3t - 2.3L Engine
- 2000 Saab 9-5 Aero - 2.3L Engine
- 2001 Saab 9-5 Aero - 2.3L Engine
- 2002 Saab 9-5 Aero - 2.3L Engine
- 2003 Saab 9-5 Aero - 2.3L Engine
- 2004 Saab 9-5 Aero - 2.3L Engine
- 2005 Saab 9-5 Aero - 2.3L Engine
- 2008 Saab 9-5 Aero - 2.3L Engine
- 2009 Saab 9-5 Aero - 2.3L Engine
- 2004 Saab 9-5 Arc - 2.3L Engine
- 2005 Saab 9-5 Arc - 2.3L Engine
- 1999 Saab 9-5 Base - 2.3L Engine
- 2000 Saab 9-5 Gary Fisher - 2.3L Engine
- 2009 Saab 9-5 Griffin - 2.3L Engine
- 2002 Saab 9-5 Linear - 2.3L Engine
- 2003 Saab 9-5 Linear - 2.3L Engine
- 2004 Saab 9-5 Linear - 2.3L Engine
- 2005 Saab 9-5 Linear - 2.3L Engine
- 1999 Saab 9-5 SE - 2.3L Engine
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225