We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
2002 Chevrolet Prizm Shock and Strut Set
(BuyAutoParts 77-648276M 4pc Kit - 4 New Sachs Struts)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a BuyAutoParts Shock and Strut Set (Note: 4pc Kit - 4 New Sachs Struts). This Shock and Strut Set is guaranteed to fit your 2002 Chevrolet Prizm . SKU number 77-64827 6M
SACHS Shocks & Struts Kit
Kit contains: 1 x Sachs 290 074, 1 x Sachs 290 075, 1 x Sachs 290 078, 1 x Sachs 290 079
SACHS car shock absorbers and struts are of the highest quality, which is one reason why numerous well-known automotive manufacturers fit them as standard in new vehicles. Every year, over 10 million new cars roll off the assembly line fitted with SACHS auto shocks.
Equally, SACHS applies its OE expertise to spare parts production, so its aftermarket car shock absorbers are always state-of-the-art, which means a safer, more comfortable and contemporary drive. No matter what challenges the road presents, the chassis performance and dynamics they provide ensure perfect road grip and cornering.
|Part Type||Shock and Strut Set|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||4pc Kit - 4 New Sachs Struts|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $42.06 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $70.10
Product and Installation Videos
1998 Chevrolet Prizm Front and Rear - Kit
1999 Chevrolet Prizm Front and Rear - Kit
2000 Chevrolet Prizm Front and Rear - Kit
Click here for a full list +
- 2001 Chevrolet Prizm Front and Rear - Kit
- 1993 Geo Prizm Front and Rear - Kit
- 1994 Geo Prizm Front and Rear - Kit
- 1995 Geo Prizm Front and Rear - Kit
- 1996 Geo Prizm Front and Rear - Kit
- 1997 Geo Prizm Front and Rear - Kit
- 1993 Toyota Corolla Front and Rear - Kit
- 1994 Toyota Corolla Front and Rear - Kit
- 1995 Toyota Corolla Front and Rear - Kit
- 1996 Toyota Corolla Front and Rear - Kit
- 1997 Toyota Corolla Front and Rear - Kit
- 1998 Toyota Corolla Front and Rear - Kit
- 1999 Toyota Corolla Front and Rear - Kit
- 2000 Toyota Corolla Front and Rear - Kit
- 2001 Toyota Corolla Front and Rear - Kit
- 2002 Toyota Corolla Front and Rear - Kit
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225