We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Your AccountYour Account Information Your Orders Track Packages
Returns & WarrantiesReturn an ItemWarranty Return a Core
2006 Kia Sportage Rack and Pinion
(BuyAutoParts Rack and Pinion with Power Steering 80-01294AN BuyAutoParts New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a BuyAutoParts Rack and Pinion (Note: BuyAutoParts New). This Rack and Pinion is guaranteed to fit your 2006 Kia Sportage . SKU number 80-01294 AN
This is a brand new complete hydraulic power steering rack assembly, including inner tie rod ends, boots and bushings. 100% brand new, with no core deposit or return required, but still guaranteed to fit and function just like OEM and backed by the same three year, unlimited mileage warranty, with fast & free shipping as well. Consider replacing your outer tie rod ends as well for better steering feel and performance; they're relatively inexpensive and it's the same amount of work, so why reinstall worn-out old parts you'll have to replace later anyway? Fits 2005-2010 Kia Sportage and 2005-2009 Hyundai Tucson
|Part Type||Rack and Pinion|
|Series||Rack and Pinion with Power Steering|
FREE 3 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available.* View Options
3 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $30.12 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $50.21
2005 Hyundai Tucson Power Steering - All Models
2006 Hyundai Tucson Power Steering - All Models
2007 Hyundai Tucson Power Steering - All Models
Click Here for Full List
- 2008 Hyundai Tucson Power Steering - All Models
- 2009 Hyundai Tucson Power Steering - All Models
- 2005 Kia Sportage Power Steering - All Models
- 2007 Kia Sportage Power Steering - All Models
- 2008 Kia Sportage Power Steering - All Models
- 2009 Kia Sportage Power Steering - All Models
- 2010 Kia Sportage Power Steering - All Models
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225