We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
2007 Acura RDX DVD Navigation Module
(BuyAutoParts 18-70090R Remanufactured)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a BuyAutoParts DVD Navigation Module (Note: Remanufactured). This DVD Navigation Module is guaranteed to fit your 2007 Acura RDX . SKU number 18-70090 R
This DVD navigation module is meant to replace the original unit that came in your vehicle. This is why we try and get an OEM or face code number to ensure an exact match everytime. Trust the Professionals! All of our radios are tested and guaranteed!
|Part Type||DVD Navigation Module|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $72.15 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $120.25
Product and Installation Videos
2008 Acura RDX Navigation Unit Under Center Console [OEM Number 39546-STK-A02]
2009 Acura RDX Navigation Unit Under Center Console [OEM Number 39546-STK-A02]
2010 Acura RDX Navigation Unit Under Center Console [OEM Number 39546-STK-A02]
Click here for a full list +
- 2011 Acura RDX Navigation Unit Under Center Console [OEM Number 39546-STK-A02]
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225