Select Your Vehicle
We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
2009 Chevrolet Traverse Control Arm
(BuyAutoParts 93-01484AN BuyAutoParts New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a BuyAutoParts Control Arm (Note: BuyAutoParts New). This Control Arm is guaranteed to fit your 2009 Chevrolet Traverse . SKU number 93-01484 AN
This brand new control arm is a guaranteed exact fit replacement for your vehicle. It is highly recommended that these are replaced in pairs. Save money, buy the pair! Arrives at your door pre-assembled with bushings and ball joints, so you don't need a shop press; just install it with regular hand tools! One year, unlimited mileage warranty. Fits all 2007-2011 GMC Acadia, Chevy Traverse, Buick Enclave and Saturn Outlook
|Part Type||Control Arm|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $7.48 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $12.47
Product and Installation Videos
2008 Buick Enclave Rear Left Upper Control Arm
2009 Buick Enclave Rear Left Upper Control Arm
2010 Buick Enclave Rear Left Upper Control Arm
Click here for a full list +
- 2011 Buick Enclave Rear Left Upper Control Arm
- 2010 Chevrolet Traverse Rear Left Upper Control Arm
- 2011 Chevrolet Traverse Rear Left Upper Control Arm
- 2007 GMC Acadia Rear Left Upper Control Arm
- 2008 GMC Acadia Rear Left Upper Control Arm
- 2009 GMC Acadia Rear Left Upper Control Arm
- 2010 GMC Acadia Rear Left Upper Control Arm
- 2011 GMC Acadia Rear Left Upper Control Arm
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225