We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Your AccountYour Account Information Your Orders Track Packages
Returns & WarrantiesReturn an ItemWarranty Return a Core
2009 Hyundai Accent Shock Absorber
(KYB Excel-G 348002 New KYB Excel-G Series)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a KYB Shock Absorber (Note: New KYB Excel-G Series). This Shock Absorber is guaranteed to fit your 2009 Hyundai Accent . SKU number 75-00455 A0
Ride Comfort may be important, but restoring a vehicles Ride Control, stability, stopping, lane change responsiveness and handling is critical. KYB Excel-G Shocks and Struts are designed for the most important performance purpose: Restoring the vehicles original capabilities. KYB is a world leading supplier of shocks and struts to new vehicle manufacturers and the Excel-G is made on the very same KYB OE assembly lines, uses the same OE quality components and is calibrated to restore original, designed performance, not change it. That has earned Excel-G the classification: OEA (Original Equipment for the Aftermarket). The KYB Excel-G is a nitrogen gas-charged, twin-tube design that includes every quality component that our global OEM products include and it is the preferred choice by professional technicians.
Lower Mount Type - E2(12X55); Upper Mount Type - S1; B-stop - N; Internal Rebound Spring - N; R-stop - Y; Dust Cover Included - N; Stroke Length - 8.66; Compressed Length - 15.19; Extended Length - 23.85; KYB HAS THE STRONGEST AND THICKEST STRUT BODIES AND BRACKETS IN THE INDUSTRY; MINIMIZING FLEX TO MAINTAIN CORRECT ALIGNMENT IN ALL CONDITIONS; ELECTRONIC SAFETY SYSTEMS DEPEND ON THE SUSPENSION, BRAKES AND TIRES OPERATING AS THE VEHICLE MANUFACTURER INTENDED. THE KYB EXCEL-G HELPS KEEP ELECTRONIC SAFETY SYSTEMS PERFORMING AS DESIGNED.; VEHICLE SPECIFIC, HAND ASSEMBLED, IN-HOUSE DAMPING VALVES CORRECTLY MANAGE TIRE CONTACT, STEERING RESPONSE AND BODY MOVEMENT; THE KYB EXCEL-G USES A TRIPLE LIP FLUID SEAL TO REDUCE THE CHANCE OF OIL AND GAS LEAKING OUT; THE KYB EXCEL-G HELPS RESTORE THE DESIGNED CONTROL AND HANDLING OF YOUR HYUNDAI ACCENT; #1 RECOMMENDED ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT REPLACEMENT CHOICE FOR ASIAN CARS
|Part Type||Shock Absorber|
|Type||New KYB Excel-G Series|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available.* View Options
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $13.41 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $22.35
2010 Hyundai Accent Blue - Rear
2008 Hyundai Accent GL - Rear
2009 Hyundai Accent GL - Rear
Click Here for Full List
- 2010 Hyundai Accent GL - Rear
- 2011 Hyundai Accent GL - Rear
- 2007 Hyundai Accent GLS - Rear
- 2008 Hyundai Accent GLS - Rear
- 2010 Hyundai Accent GLS - Rear
- 2011 Hyundai Accent GLS - Rear
- 2007 Hyundai Accent GS - Rear
- 2008 Hyundai Accent GS - Rear
- 2009 Hyundai Accent GS - Rear
- 2010 Hyundai Accent GS - Rear
- 2011 Hyundai Accent GS - Rear
- 2006 Hyundai Accent Rear
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225