2011 Acura ZDX Shock and Strut Set
(BuyAutoParts KYB Excel-G 77-61929AQ 4 Pc Kit - 4 New KYB Excel-G Shocks/Struts)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a BuyAutoParts Shock and Strut Set (Note: 4 Pc Kit - 4 New KYB Excel-G Shocks/Struts). This Shock and Strut Set is guaranteed to fit your 2011 Acura ZDX . SKU number 77-61929 AQ
KYB World Class Shocks & Struts
This KYB Excel-G Series front and rear shocks / struts set of 4 includes:
1 x KYB 339038
1 x KYB 339037
2 x KYB 349025
Ride Comfort is important, but restoring a vehicles Ride Control; stability, stopping, lane change responsiveness and handling is critical. KYB Excel-G Shocks and Struts are designed for the most important performance purpose: Restore the vehicles original capabilities. KYB is one of the worlds largest supplier of shocks and struts to new vehicle manufacturers. The Excel-G is made on the same KYB OE assembly lines, uses the same OE quality components and is calibrated to restore original, designed performance, not change it. That earned Excel-G this classification: OEA (Original Equipment for the Aftermarket). The KYB Excel-G is a Nitrogen gas-charged twin-tube design that includes every quality component that our global OEM products include."",,,
|Part Type||Shock and Strut Set|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||4 Pc Kit - 4 New KYB Excel-G Shocks/Struts|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $67.11 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $111.85
Product and Installation Videos
2007 Acura MDX w/o Elec. Adjustable Susp. - Front and Rear - Kit
2008 Acura MDX w/o Elec. Adjustable Susp. - Front and Rear - Kit
2009 Acura MDX w/o Elec. Adjustable Susp. - Front and Rear - Kit
Click here for a full list +
- 2010 Acura MDX w/o Elec. Adjustable Susp. - Front and Rear - Kit
- 2011 Acura MDX w/o Elec. Adjustable Susp. - Front and Rear - Kit
- 2012 Acura MDX w/o Elec. Adjustable Susp. - Front and Rear - Kit
- 2013 Acura MDX w/o Elec. Adjustable Susp. - Front and Rear - Kit
- 2010 Acura ZDX w/o Elec. Susp. - Front and Rear - Kit
- 2012 Acura ZDX w/o Elec. Susp. - Front and Rear - Kit
- 2013 Acura ZDX w/o Elec. Susp. - Front and Rear - Kit
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225