We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
2013 Bmw X1 Driveshaft
(BuyAutoParts 91-00693N New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a BuyAutoParts Driveshaft (Note: New). This Driveshaft is guaranteed to fit your 2013 Bmw X1 . SKU number 91-00693 N
This is a brand new driveshaft assembly that arrives at your door fully assembled and balanced, ready to bolt right in. Please be aware that this is a driveshaft or prop shaft, which runs along the length of your vehicle. This is not the same thing as an axle shaft, which connects the transaxle or differential to the wheel. Fast & free shipping, with a one year, unlimited mileage warranty. Fits 2006 325xi & 330xi, 2007-2008 328xi, 2009-2013 328i, 2009-2010 335i and 2013 X1, all with an automatic transmission and xDrive all-wheel-drive. Keep in mind this is the front driveshaft, which connects the transfer case to the front differental on Xi or xDrive all-wheel-drive models
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $51.25 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $85.42
Product and Installation Videos
2006 BMW 325xi Front Shaft - Automatic Models
2009 BMW 328i xDrive Automatic Trans. - Front
2010 BMW 328i xDrive Automatic Trans. - Front
Click here for a full list +
- 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Automatic Trans. - Front
- 2012 BMW 328i xDrive Automatic Trans. - Front
- 2013 BMW 328i xDrive Automatic Trans. - Front
- 2007 BMW 328xi Front Shaft - Automatic Models
- 2008 BMW 328xi Front Shaft - Automatic Models
- 2006 BMW 330xi Front Shaft - Automatic Models
- 2009 BMW 335i xDrive Front Shaft - Automatic Models
- 2010 BMW 335i xDrive Front Shaft - Automatic Models
- 2013 BMW X1 AWD - Automatic Trans. - Front
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225