We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Your AccountYour Account Information Your Orders Track Packages
Returns & WarrantiesReturn an ItemWarranty Return a Core
2015 Lincoln MKZ Shock Absorber
(Arnott Industries SK-3610 Arnott Industries New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a Arnott Industries Shock Absorber (Note: Arnott Industries New). This Shock Absorber is guaranteed to fit your 2015 Lincoln MKZ . SKU number U8-12752 AI
Arnott's exclusive shock (SK-3610) manufactured for the 2013-2016 Lincoln MKZ (CD533) and Ford Fusion (CD391) rear right side. This shock design delivers the stability, handling, control and comfort of the original OE shock without any external commands from the vehicle. Arnott engineers have determined and tested the optimal internal shock settings to mimic the OE performance. Arnott recommends replacing these shocks in pairs.
|Part Type||Shock Absorber|
|Type||Arnott Industries New|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
2013 Lincoln MKZ Rear Right
2014 Lincoln MKZ Rear Right
2016 Lincoln MKZ Rear Right
Click Here for Full List
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225