We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Your AccountYour Account Information Your Orders Track Packages
Returns & WarrantiesReturn an ItemWarranty Return a Core
2016 Gmc Acadia Shock Absorber
(Duralo 194-1016 Duralo Premium New)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click Here for Full List
23239954 23239955 23239956 23239957 23239960 23239961 25815594 25822945
25822946 25829673 25838253 25838254 25978182 25978183 25978184 25978185
25995529 25995532 194-1016
This is a Duralo Shock Absorber (Note: Duralo Premium New). This Shock Absorber is guaranteed to fit your 2016 Gmc Acadia . SKU number 75-00509 DL
|Part Type||Shock Absorber|
|Type||Duralo Premium New|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
2008 Buick Enclave Rear
2009 Buick Enclave Rear
2010 Buick Enclave Rear
Click Here for Full List
- 2011 Buick Enclave Rear
- 2012 Buick Enclave Rear
- 2013 Buick Enclave Rear
- 2014 Buick Enclave Rear
- 2015 Buick Enclave Rear
- 2016 Buick Enclave Rear
- 2017 Buick Enclave Rear
- 2009 Chevrolet Traverse Rear
- 2010 Chevrolet Traverse Rear
- 2011 Chevrolet Traverse Rear
- 2012 Chevrolet Traverse Rear
- 2013 Chevrolet Traverse Rear
- 2014 Chevrolet Traverse Rear
- 2015 Chevrolet Traverse Rear
- 2016 Chevrolet Traverse Rear
- 2017 Chevrolet Traverse Rear
- 2007 GMC Acadia Rear
- 2008 GMC Acadia Rear
- 2009 GMC Acadia Rear
- 2010 GMC Acadia Rear
- 2011 GMC Acadia Rear
- 2012 GMC Acadia Rear
- 2013 GMC Acadia Rear
- 2014 GMC Acadia Rear
- 2015 GMC Acadia Rear
- 2016 GMC Acadia Rear
- 2017 GMC Acadia Limited Rear
- 2007 Saturn Outlook Rear
- 2008 Saturn Outlook Rear
- 2009 Saturn Outlook Rear
- 2010 Saturn Outlook Rear
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225