We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Your AccountYour Account Information Your Orders Track Packages
Returns & WarrantiesReturn an ItemWarranty Return a Core
DENSO Auto Parts Remanufactured Alternator
(DENSO Auto Parts Brand)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a Remanufactured DENSO Auto Parts Alternator (Note: DENSO Auto Parts Brand). SKU number 31-03066 BBNF
|Brand||DENSO Auto Parts|
|Type||DENSO Auto Parts Brand|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available.* View Options
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $38.46 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $64.10
1998 Toyota 4 Runner 2.7L Eng. - L4 Eng. - 3RZ-FE Eng. - VIN M Eng. - 70 Amp - DENSO is the OE
1996 Toyota 4 Runner Base - 2.7L Eng. - L4 Eng. - 3RZ-FE Eng. - VIN M Eng. - 70 Amp - DENSO is the OE
1997 Toyota 4 Runner Base - 2.7L Eng. - L4 Eng. - 3RZ-FE Eng. - VIN M Eng. - 70 Amp - DENSO is the OE
Click Here for Full List
- 1997 Toyota T100 Base - 2.7L Eng. - L4 Eng. - 3RZ-FE Eng. - VIN M Eng. - 70 Amp - DENSO is the OE
- 1998 Toyota T100 Base - 2.7L Eng. - L4 Eng. - 3RZ-FE Eng. - VIN M Eng. - 70 Amp - DENSO is the OE
- 1999 Toyota Tacoma 2.4L Eng. - L4 Eng. - 2RZ-FE Eng. - 70 Amp - DENSO is the OE
- 1998 Toyota Tacoma 2.4L Eng. - L4 Eng. - 2RZ-FE Eng. - VIN L Eng. - 70 Amp - DENSO is the OE
- 1999 Toyota Tacoma 2.7L Eng. - L4 Eng. - 3RZ-FE Eng. - 70 Amp - DENSO is the OE
- 1998 Toyota Tacoma 2.7L Eng. - L4 Eng. - 70 Amp - DENSO is the OE
- 1997 Toyota Tacoma DLX - 2.7L Eng. - L4 Eng. - 3RZ-FE Eng. - VIN M Eng. - 70 Amp - DENSO is the OE
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225