Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
(Fuel Injector Set - Complete Set of 8 Diesel Fuel Injectors Remanufactured By An Authorized Bosch Facility)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts Fuel Injector Set (Note: Complete Set of 8 Diesel Fuel Injectors Remanufactured By An Authorized Bosch Facility). SKU number 35-81191 FJ
Complete set of remanufactured Chevrolet 6.6L LB7 fuel injectors. These injectors are remanufactured to exacting Bosch quality standards using all new Bosch internal components. Designed for maximum performance and fuel efficency, and to meet the most current Bosch specifications for this part, which are actually more up to date than than the injector that came equipped in your vehicle from the factory. Each injector is tested on a Bosch tesing machine at idle, full throttle, and a variety of running conditons before a Bosch label is approved and printed to be applied on the box. These injectors meet the exact same specifications as would an injector remanufactured by Bosch themselves.
|Part Type||Fuel Injector Set|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||Complete Set of 8 Diesel Fuel Injectors Remanufactured By An Authorized Bosch Facility|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $183.60 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $306.00
Product and Installation Videos
2001 Chevrolet Pick-up Truck 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
2002 Chevrolet Pick-up Truck 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
2003 Chevrolet Pick-up Truck 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
Click here for a full list +
- 2004 Chevrolet Pick-up Truck 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2001 GMC Pick-up Truck 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2002 GMC Pick-up Truck 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2003 GMC Pick-up Truck 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2004 GMC Pick-up Truck 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2001 GMC Sierra 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2002 GMC Sierra 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2003 GMC Sierra 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2004 GMC Sierra 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225