Select Your Vehicle
We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
(Fuel Pump Assembly - BUYAUTOPARTS New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts Fuel Pump Assembly (Note: BuyAutoParts New). SKU number 36-01875 AN
This is a brand new complete fuel pump assembly that includes the fuel pump, sending unit for the gauge, and the carrier that holds everything together as one piece. Fits and performs just like OEM, backed by a one year, unlimited mileage warranty. Fits certain Mercedes models without the PZEV emissions package, including 2008-12 C300, 2008-11 C350 and 2010-12 GLK350. These vehicles have two fuel pumps total, and this is the right/passenger side. Please verify which one you need before ordering!
|Part Type||Fuel Pump Assembly|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $28.08 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $46.81
Product and Installation Videos
2008 Mercedes Benz C300 Right Side - without PZEV Emissions
2009 Mercedes Benz C300 Right Side - without PZEV Emissions
2010 Mercedes Benz C300 Right Side - without PZEV Emissions
Click here for a full list +
- 2011 Mercedes Benz C300 Right Side - without PZEV Emissions
- 2012 Mercedes Benz C300 Right Side - without PZEV Emissions
- 2008 Mercedes Benz C350 Right Side - without PZEV Emissions
- 2009 Mercedes Benz C350 Right Side - without PZEV Emissions
- 2010 Mercedes Benz C350 Right Side - without PZEV Emissions
- 2011 Mercedes Benz C350 Right Side - without PZEV Emissions
- 2010 Mercedes Benz GLK350 Right Side - without PZEV Emissions
- 2011 Mercedes Benz GLK350 Right Side - without PZEV Emissions
- 2012 Mercedes Benz GLK350 Right Side - without PZEV Emissions
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225