Select Your Vehicle
We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Spectra Premium SP03D1H
(Fuel Pump Assembly - Spectra Premium Brand)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Spectra Premium Fuel Pump Assembly (Note: Spectra Premium Brand). SKU number 36-02452 BCNK
|Part Type||Fuel Pump Assembly|
|Type||Spectra Premium Brand|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $15.36 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $25.60
Product and Installation Videos
1992 Chevrolet Blazer S-10 S10 Blazer - 4.3L Eng. - V6 Eng. - VIN Z Eng. - 20 Gallons Tank - w/Harness Codes: SFT - SET - SEY
1993 Chevrolet Blazer S-10 S10 Blazer - 4.3L Eng. - V6 Eng. - VIN Z Eng. - 20 Gallons Tank - w/Harness Codes: SFT - SET - SEY
1992 GMC Jimmy 4.3L Eng. - V6 Eng. - VIN Z Eng. - 20 Gallons Tank - w/Harness Codes: SFT - SET - SEY
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required