Select Your Vehicle
We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
(Fuel Pump - New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts Fuel Pump (Note: New). SKU number 36-11233 N
This is the high pressure fuel pump mounted under the hood for your vehicle's direct injection system. Your vehicle will also have a fuel supply pump located in the gas tank, so be sure to verify which fuel pump your vehicle needs before ordering! Brand new part with no core deposit or return required. Guaranteed to fit and function just like OEM, with a one year, unlimited mileage warranty. Fits 2007-2010 Mini Cooper S and 2011-2012 Mini John Cooper Works (JCW)
|Part Type||Fuel Pump|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $32.85 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $54.75
Product and Installation Videos
2012 Mini Cooper Coupe John Cooper Works - High Pressure Mechanical Fuel Pump
2011 Mini Cooper John Cooper Works - High Pressure Mechanical Fuel Pump
2012 Mini Cooper John Cooper Works - High Pressure Mechanical Fuel Pump
Click here for a full list +
- 2011 Mini Cooper John Cooper Works Clubman - High Pressure Mechanical Fuel Pump
- 2012 Mini Cooper John Cooper Works Clubman - High Pressure Mechanical Fuel Pump
- 2012 Mini Cooper Roadster John Cooper Works - High Pressure Mechanical Fuel Pump
- 2008 Mini Cooper Turbocharged - High Pressure Mechanical Fuel Pump
- 2009 Mini Cooper Turbocharged - High Pressure Mechanical Fuel Pump
- 2010 Mini Cooper Turbocharged - High Pressure Mechanical Fuel Pump
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required