We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
(Turbocharger - BUYAUTOPARTS New)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click here for a full list +
4884234AB 4884234AC 49377-00220 49377-00240 4937700220 4937700240 68064587AA 8040101R
This is a New BuyAutoParts Turbocharger (Note: BuyAutoParts New). SKU number 40-30083 AN
This brand new, high quality replacement turbocharger is a guaranteed exact fit replacement for the Mitsubishi TD04 15G unit that came installed on your SRT-4 / GT engine from the factory. It includes a tough cast iron manifold to replace the problematic and cracking-prone stock version. Chrysler took a bold step in turbocharging this engine, and the results were impressive, especially at the time and for vehicles sold at this attainable price point. Many of thoseturbochargers are now starting to get older and show their age. If your turbo isn't making 16 lb of boost or better, or you've seen a reduction in fuel economy or power output, you may be due for a new turbocharger. Dirty or sludgy oil can severely damage the bearing and cause premature failure as well. To avoid this, we suggest using a high-quality synthetic oil and changing it at least every 3,000 miles despite factory reccommended intervals. To help ensure clean and full oil delivery for lubrication and cooling the oil line #40-60010 must be installed along with your new turbocharger for warranty consideration.
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $67.77 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $112.96
Product and Installation Videos
2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser All Turbocharged Models
2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser All Turbocharged Models
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser All Turbocharged Models
Click here for a full list +
- 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser All Turbocharged Models
- 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser All Turbocharged Models
- 2009 Chrysler PT Cruiser All Turbocharged Models
- 2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser All Turbocharged Models
- 2003 Dodge Neon All Turbocharged Models
- 2004 Dodge Neon All Turbocharged Models
- 2005 Dodge Neon All Turbocharged Models
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225