We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
BuyAutoParts Turbocharger With Calibrated Electronic Actuator 40-30146R
(Turbocharger - Remanufactured)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click here for a full list +
2834900 2834955 2882075 2T-314 2T314 3770973 3770974 3770978
3790481 3790483 3799833 4041504 4043137 4046264 4046836 4046837
4048826 4955447 4955876 5322344 68002428AA 68003401AA 68027068AA 68031095AA
68032290AA 68032290AB 68032290AC 68038167AA 68048234AA 68048234AB 68048234AC 68048234AD
68048234AE 68048234AF 68048234AG 8048234AH 847-1486 847-1535 8471486 8471535
R8048234AE R8048234AF R8048234AG R8048234AH R8048234AI R8048N34AH 40-30146R
This is a Remanufactured BuyAutoParts Turbocharger (Note: Remanufactured). SKU number 40-30146 R
This high quality remanufactured original equipment Holset/Cummins HE351VE variable geometry turbocharger is a guaranteed exact fit replacement for the turbocharger that originally came in your vehicle. The HE351VE is a workhorse, but many equipped on 2007-2012 Ram pickup trucks are becoming older and tired, incapable of generating enough boost to achieve stock horsepower or torque levels. If your truck is feeling sluggish, it may be time for a turbocharger replacement. Aside from high mileage, two main issues cause failure on this turbocharger. EGR blockage causes excessive pressure and can damage the turbocharger if the EGR components aren't regularly serviced. Also, the large and complex electronic actuators get hot where they are mounted and can fail over time. New or remanufactured actuators need to be installed and calibrated on the turbocharger, so take the guess work out of this expensive repair and get the full package, ready to bolt up and install out of the box, right now.
- Remanufactured to OE standards in an ISO 9001 and TIS-certified remanufacturing facility dedicated solely to remanufacturing turbochargers
- All units are Vibration Sorting Rig (VSR) balanced
- OEM new tolerances are used on all units
- All housings are restored to original factory finishes
- Fully remanufactured variable geometry turbocharger (VGT) actuator featuring up-to-date OE programming
- VGT actuation is tested on every unit, and wear components are replaced/li>
- Each turbocharger includes a brand new turbine shaft and journal bearings
- **Your rebuildable core with actuator must be received complete with actuator within 30 days of purchase to qualify for a core credit refund**
- Special wrench number 9866B needed to remove and install this turbocharger, see U6-W0024
|Series||Turbocharger With Calibrated Electronic Actuator|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $142.11 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $236.85
Product and Installation Videos
2011 Dodge 4500 6.7L Engine
2012 Dodge 4500 6.7L Engine
2011 Dodge 5500 6.7L Engine
Click here for a full list +
- 2012 Dodge 5500 6.7L Engine
- 2008 Dodge Pick-up Truck 6.7L Engine - Diesel
- 2009 Dodge Pick-up Truck 6.7L Engine - Diesel
- 2010 Dodge Pick-up Truck 6.7L Engine - Diesel
- 2011 Dodge Pick-up Truck 6.7L Engine - Diesel
- 2012 Dodge Pick-up Truck 6.7L Engine - Diesel
- 2008 Dodge Ram 4500 6.7L Engine
- 2009 Dodge Ram 4500 6.7L Engine
- 2010 Dodge Ram 4500 6.7L Engine
- 2008 Dodge Ram 5500 6.7L Engine
- 2009 Dodge Ram 5500 6.7L Engine
- 2010 Dodge Ram 5500 6.7L Engine
- 2007 Dodge Ram Trucks 6.7L Engine - Diesel
- 2008 Dodge Ram Trucks 6.7L Engine - Diesel
- 2009 Dodge Ram Trucks 6.7L Engine - Diesel
- 2010 Dodge Ram Trucks 6.7L Engine - Diesel
- 2011 Dodge Ram Trucks 6.7L Engine - Diesel
- 2012 Dodge Ram Trucks 6.7L Engine - Diesel
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225