We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
(Turbocharger - BUYAUTOPARTS New)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click here for a full list +
14030149113 14411-AA532 14411AA532 14411AA5329L 14411AA562 14411AA6309L 14412-AA140 14412-AA231
14412-AA260 14412-AA360 14412-AA451 14412-AA4560 14412-AA501 14412AA140 14412AA231 14412AA260
14412AA360 14412AA451 14412AA4560 14412AA501 49377 04555 49377-04100 49377-04200 49377-04300
49377-04302 49377-04363 49377-04500 49377-04502 49377-04504 49377-04505 49377-04555 4937704100
4937704200 4937704300 4937704302 4937704363 4937704500 4937704502 4937704504 4937704505
4937704555 847-1019 8471019 40-30149AN
This is a New BuyAutoParts Turbocharger (Note: BuyAutoParts New). SKU number 40-30149 AN
Subaru has issued a technical service bulletin (#02-103-07) for the replacement of the banjo bolt at the cylinder head. This banjo bolt frequently gets clogged, cutting off oil supply and causing the turbocharger to fail. This banjo bolt should be replaced with a new one with every oil change, as well as any time a new turbocharger is being installed. BuyAutoParts includes a new banjo bolt free of charge with the purchase of this turbocharger. This banjo bolt must be replaced at the time of turbocharger install in order to maintain your warranty. Subaru also recommends using a full flush using an engine flush solvent when changing this turbocharger.
The EJ boxer engine equipped in this era's Saabs and Subarus is well built and efficient. The base model WRX engine of the time, equipped with the factory Mitsubishi TD04 turbocharger, was and remains outright punchy and strong. Designed to withstand a ton of abuse and last a long time relative to other engines, this engine is now starting to outlive some of the rotating accessory items bolted to it, especially the stock Mitsubishi turbocharger.
This brand new, high quality replacement turbocharger is a guaranteed exact fit replacement for the TD04 turbocharger that originally came installed on your EJ engine from the factory. These were strong engines and the Mitsubishi turbochargers used on them are durable, but the factory suggested oil change interval is TOO LONG, leading many owners to create sludgy oil conditions that may eventually damage the turbocharger. Subarus and Saabs of this era use a remarkably restrictive oil feeding system that can easily become clogged if not serviced regularly. We suggest changing the engine oil, oil feed line, and cylinder head banjo bolt no less than every 3,000 miles to help avoid these conditions. If you're on this page, it may be too late to save your first turbocharger, but we are glad to help you avoid seeing this situation again. Subarus and Saabs are renowned for their reliability and low cost of ownership. Help keep yours as a member of that club with a fresh new turbocharger.
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $74.12 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $123.53
Product and Installation Videos
2006 Saab 9-2X 2.5L Engine - Turbocharged
2004 Subaru Baja 2.5L Engine - Turbo
2005 Subaru Baja 2.5L Engine - Turbo
Click here for a full list +
- 2006 Subaru Baja 2.5L Engine - Turbo
- 2007 Subaru Forester 2.5 XT Models
- 2008 Subaru Forester 2.5 XT Models
- 2007 Subaru Forester Sports 2.5 XT Models
- 2008 Subaru Forester Sports 2.5 XT Models
- 2006 Subaru Forester XT Limited Models
- 2007 Subaru Forester XT Limited Models
- 2008 Subaru Forester XT Limited Models
- 2005 Subaru Forester XT Models
- 2005 Subaru Forester XT Premium Models
- 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Models [Non-STi]
- 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Models [Non-STi]
- 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Models [Non-STi]
- 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Models [Non-STi]
- 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX Models [Non-STi]
- 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX Models [Non-STi]
- 2002 Subaru WRX Non STI Models
- 2003 Subaru WRX Non STI Models
- 2004 Subaru WRX Non STI Models
- 2005 Subaru WRX Non STI Models
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225