Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
(Turbocharger - Genuine BorgWarner Remanufactured Turbocharger)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click here for a full list +
This is a Remanufactured BorgWarner Turbocharger (Note: Genuine BorgWarner Remanufactured Turbocharger). SKU number 40-30165 BV
BorgWarner's roots date back to the late 1800s, with the larger Borg-Warner (later BorgWarner) corporation having been formed in 1928. With the acquisition of rivals Schwitzer and Triple K in the late 1990s, BorgWarner now enjoys significant sales in the passenger car, heavy duty truck, and off-road turbocharger markets. BorgWarner turbochargers are known for durability, sound design, and high performance. BorgWarner introduced to the world the first Variable Geometry Turbochargers (VGTs), the first brushless turbo actuators, 2 stage R2S turbocharging technology, and many other advancements. The current Verizon Indy Car series uses BorgWarner turbochargers as their official turbochargers for the series. In fact, it is the Borg-Warner trophy that is presented annually to the winner of the Indianapolis 500 race, and has been since 1936. BorgWarner turbochargers are proven in auto racing, passenger cars, watercraft, and heavy machinery around the world, and one just happens to fit your engine.
BorgWarner is the manufacturer of the turbocharger originally equipped on your engine, or the manufacturer of a high-quality OE-equivalent version designed to be installed directly on your engine with existing hardware. They also remanufactured this turbocharger in their own remanufacturing facility, holding the same high standards as they would apply to a new unit. This turbo is a direct-fit replacement and offers functionally the same warranty and product that you would receive from a dealer, but is offered here at a significant savings over the dealer price.
- Remanufactured in-house by BorgWarner
- High speed center section rebalancing on every unit, or a new center section if core is out of spec
- New or remanufactured actuator used in each rebuild (where applicable)
- Only OEM-qualified parts used in each rebuild
- Same warranty as a brand new BorgWarner turbocharger
- Your complete and rebuildable core must be received within 30 days to be eligible for a core refund
|Type||Genuine BorgWarner Remanufactured Turbocharger|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $354.30 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $590.50
Product and Installation Videos
2009 Ford F Series Trucks 6.4L Twin-Turbocharged Diesel Engine - High and Low Pressure Turbochargers - Sold Together
2010 Ford F Series Trucks 6.4L Twin-Turbocharged Diesel Engine - High and Low Pressure Turbochargers - Sold Together
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225