Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
(Turbocharger - Stigan Premium New Turbocharger)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click here for a full list +
This is a New Stigan Turbocharger (Note: Stigan Premium New Turbocharger). SKU number 40-30203 SG
Your stock Mazda turbocharger is a solid unit, but they have been known to fail due to sludgy oil conditions and inadedquate crankcase ventilation. Before you install your new turbocharger, be sure to reference TSB-SSP-86 from Mazda, outlining steps to ease the crankcase ventilation issue. Stigan is well aware of this issue and we have built our turbo to handle these conditions. Stigan turbochargers are carefully designed and manufactured to perform to original equipment OR HIGHER standards of output and reliability. This Stigan premium turbocharger is a direct fit replacement for the stock unit that came equipped in your vehicle. No modifications are required and your turbocharger comes to you, ready to install, right out of the box. We are so confident in Stigan turbochargers that we back every single one with a full two-year unlimited mileage warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. No other turbo manufacturer can make the same claim.
|Type||Stigan Premium New Turbocharger|
FREE 2 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
2 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $74.25 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $123.75
Product and Installation Videos
2007 Mazda 3 2.3L Engine - Turbocharged
2008 Mazda 3 2.3L Engine - Turbocharged
2009 Mazda 3 2.3L Engine - Turbocharged
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225