(Turbocharger - BUYAUTOPARTS New)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click here for a full list +
This is a New BuyAutoParts Turbocharger (Note: BuyAutoParts New). SKU number 40-30485 AN
The 1.4L LE2/A14 Ecotec GM engine is equipped in a host of GM passenger vehicles for good reason: It is light, powerful enough with the turbocharger to move a modern vehicle well, and efficient enough to report over 40 MPG in fuel economy. Developed by GM subsidiary Opel and now in its second generation, at 1.4 liters, this engine is a modern marvel of efficiency. Part of how it is able to achieve the output that it does is through GM's addition of a factory turbocharger to that LE2/A14 engine. The Garrett GT14 turbocharger that came equipped on this engine from the factory is a solid unit, but has to work hard on 15-17 pounds of boost to help get the A14 engine close to that 140 horsepower mark. Functionally, this means that some of these are going to spin themselves tired long before the Opel-designed A14/LE2 engine has reached the end of its serviceable life. If you're noticing burning oil, decreased fuel economy, or decreased power, it may be time for a turbocharger replacement.
- Our turbochargers are carefully selected from the best factories to be 100% direct drop-in replacements for the turbocharger that you are replacing. This is a new unit and there is NO associated core charge or hassle with handling and shipping a core back. Moreover, you get a brand new turbocharger complete with warranty, and that performs to the same specifications and fits in the same manner as the turbocharger being replaced. Order yours today and lock in free ground shipping.
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $58.11 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $96.85
Product and Installation Videos
2013 Buick Encore 1.4L Engine
2014 Buick Encore 1.4L Engine
2015 Buick Encore 1.4L Engine
Click here for a full list +
- 2016 Buick Encore 1.4L Engine - VIN B Eng. - Code LUV w/o High Output - Turbocharged
- 2017 Buick Encore 1.4L Engine - VIN B Eng. - Code LUV w/o High Output - Turbocharged
- 2018 Buick Encore 1.4L Engine - VIN B Eng. - Code LUV w/o High Output - Turbocharged
- 2019 Buick Encore 1.4L Engine - VIN B Eng. - Code LUV w/o High Output - Turbocharged
- 2011 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4L Engine
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4L Engine
- 2013 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4L Engine
- 2014 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4L Engine
- 2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4L Engine
- 2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited 1.4L Engine
- 2013 Chevrolet Sonic 1.4L Engine
- 2014 Chevrolet Sonic 1.4L Engine
- 2015 Chevrolet Sonic 1.4L Engine
- 2016 Chevrolet Sonic 1.4L Engine
- 2017 Chevrolet Sonic 1.4L Engine
- 2018 Chevrolet Sonic 1.4L Engine
- 2019 Chevrolet Sonic 1.4L Engine
- 2015 Chevrolet Trax 1.4L Engine
- 2016 Chevrolet Trax 1.4L Engine
- 2017 Chevrolet Trax 1.4L Engine
- 2018 Chevrolet Trax 1.4L Engine
- 2019 Chevrolet Trax 1.4L Engine
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225