Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
Mitsubishi Turbochargers 49389-01610
(Turbocharger - Genuine Mitsubishi New Turbocharger)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Mitsubishi Turbochargers Turbocharger (Note: Genuine Mitsubishi New Turbocharger). SKU number 40-30981 MT
Mitsubishi has been making turbochargers for heavy equipment and passenger vehicles since 1957. They specialize in turbochargers that are compact, lightweight, reliable, and high-tech. With this in mind, they are a natural fit for the passenger car and light duty truck turbocharger market, and have earned large contracts from BMW, Honda/Acura, Mitsubishi (of course), Nissan, and Subaru among others. Mitsubishi doesn't limit themselves to small turbochargers though; they also make units for marine watercraft and large commercial applications as well. Mitsubishi manufactures some of the most advanced hybrid turbochargers, MET turbochargers, variable turbine inlet (VTI) turbochargers, and electric-assist turbochargers in addition to their TD03/TD04/TD05 common passenger vehicle turbos. Throughout their range, Mitsubishi turbochargers are remarkably efficient and durable.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries is the manufacturer of the turbocharger originally equipped on your engine. This turbo is a direct-fit replacement and offers functionally the same warranty and product that you would receive from a dealer, but is offered here at a significant savings over the dealer price.
|Type||Genuine Mitsubishi New Turbocharger|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $299.25 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $498.75
Product and Installation Videos
2010 Porsche Cayenne Twin Turbo Models - Left Side
2011 Porsche Cayenne Twin Turbo Models - Left Side
2012 Porsche Cayenne Twin Turbo Models - Left Side
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225