Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
Holset Turbochargers 4044187
(Turbocharger - Genuine Holset New Turbocharger)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Holset Turbochargers Turbocharger (Note: Genuine Holset New Turbocharger). SKU number 40-31227 HO
Holset was founded in 1952, and has been a mainstay power adder for Cummins engines for over 30 years now. Now officially Cummins Turbo Technologies, Holset specializes in larger turbochargers commonly equipped on heavy duty machinery and large road-going trucks. Holset turbochargers are known for high output potential and reliability in hard-working applications. Holset has been the OE supplier for the beefy turbochargers used on Cummins engines, exclusively, since the 1980s. Their applications span a great many engines including not just Cummins turbodiesels, but Volvo, Iveco, Detroit Diesel, Scania, and many more. No stranger to high horsepower applications, a Holset turbocharger was equipped on the Banks land speed record setting truck 'Sidewinder'. Holset continues to innovate in the areas of variable vane turbocharger and electronic actuation technology, which has in turn made it even more a favorite among those in the know about larger engine turbochargers.
Holset (Cummins Turbo Technologies) is the manufacturer of the turbocharger originally equipped on your engine. This turbo is a direct-fit replacement and offers functionally the same warranty and product that you would receive from a dealer, but is offered here at a significant savings over the dealer price.
Select Genuine Holset turbochargers are sold as 'New Exchange' units that include a core charge. These are new just like any other Holset new turbocharger, but bear a core charge as they are typically so advanced or new that Holset wants to have components on hand for their in-house rebuild program.
|Type||Genuine Holset New Turbocharger|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $209.25 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $348.75
Product and Installation Videos
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225